Plant Experimentation: Dioscorea Elephantipes, Day 32.

image

It worked! Oh my! It worked! The one seed I moved to a moist coffee filter until plump, then moved to a small pot of Miracle-Gro in a ziploc bag, it has germinated! I opened the ziploc to give it some fresh air, and there is a sprout! Now I’ll have to handle the other four seeds the same way.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s